Meet Marta, your guide in Seville.
- BA (Hons) History from the University of Seville.
- Official tour guide since 2000. License nº 871
- I speak fluently Spanish, English, French and Italian
- Individual visitors, groups, cultural tourism, congress tourism, students, associations...
- Interesting and informative commentary
Sightseeing with a difference. Some reasons for choosing my guide services
- I have a History degree from the University of Sevilla. This has given me an essential knowledge of art and history for my job as tour guide.
- I was born in Seville and I know my city very well. I love it. I show you the authentic local life and customs. You acquire not only a knowledge of monuments, but also the way of life, tastes and peculiarities of “sevillanos”
- Private tours specially organized for you according to your needs and interests. You will not have to share your guided tour with a bunch of strangers. I assure a prompt reply to your request within 24 hours..
- Optimize your visit. Hiring a guide is the best way to see more in less time. With a guide you’ll take advantage of your stay in Seville.
- For tips on restaurants, shopping, entertainment, things to do, others places to visit ...
- And always ask the guide’s license. It certifies a reliable service, our knowledge and professional ethics.