La Casa de las Sirenas (House of the Sirens) is a French-style mansion built in 1861 and located in the Alameda de Hercules Seville.
It owes its name to the sculptures of mermaids that adorn the main entrance.
Abandoned in 1980 coinciding with the decline of this central district of Seville, was restored and acquired by the City Hall in 1992. Today it houses a community center with many cultural activities.
This Feb. 18 it opens an exhibition of the painter Guillermo Deza..